The Plage Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How People Get Infected to Plagen

2 posters

Go down

How People Get Infected to Plagen Empty How People Get Infected to Plagen

Post by Dr.Rose Fri May 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Infection of The Plagen Info

This theory is the one I think is the most realistic. The theory states that after time if one of your friends are who they are, but the type of person they are, are the type that would do or say a lot to get attention, after time you or other are not that happy that he is getting all the attention, so you need to step your game up, so you start acting like your attention craving friend. And thats how the infection of the plage starts, but it does not start before you turn completly to your friend. It is here where it gets interesting. When you are getting a lot of the attention your friend is of course is going to realize that, so he needs to step his game up, thats how the miner-major-severe-extreme system works, so when your friends says or does somethig that give him attention you are going to need to step your game up, the proces from miner to extreme is slow but when other people are unhappy that you or your friend is getting attention, they are going to need to do something so they can also get attention. Mostly the people infected to The Plage and their type from miner to extreme is growing, so grows their sympthems, such as agresivnes,reaction,energy and spasam attacks, the reason why they grow is because they crave more attention so they start reacting strangly or they get more agresive wich does not work always.

But this theory does not fit with some of our pacients, such as PP-006 and PP-005. But this theory is the best one we have.
More are in work in progress...

Last edited by Dr. Kristiansen on Fri May 13, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating...)
Dr.Rose
Dr.Rose

Back to top Go down

How People Get Infected to Plagen Empty Re: How People Get Infected to Plagen

Post by Dr. Kristiansen Fri May 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Interesting....
Dr. Kristiansen
Dr. Kristiansen
Admin

https://theplagefoundation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Kristiansen Thu May 19, 2016 6:55 pm

2nd Theory
I think that the Plage came here from outer space. We all know rocks from space contain...materials not found on earth. Under further inpection it seems that the Plage is otherworldy and strange. Though it might have been made on earth but not by any means humans know of. Therefore i suggest the Plage came from outer space. Now this part may seem strange but what if Aliens created it to more easily defeat us from the inside?
I rest my case.
Dr. Kristiansen
Dr. Kristiansen
Admin

https://theplagefoundation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum